Daniel 8 tells us about a little horn who arose near the end of the Greek empire that we now know was named Antiochus IV. That little horn conquered human rulers that God had put into place, set himself up as an antichrist, wore out many saints, and changed the times and the law. Moreover, he caused an abomination of desolation that pointed forward to the one Jesus prophesied and that happened in AD 70. And so Antiochus IV was a type for the little horn we face today. Therefore, this text has much the same purpose for those who served God during the time of Antiochus IV as it does for us.
- What Do You Think of the Messiah? (Matthew 22:34-46) October 25, 2020
- Testing Jesus (Matthew 22:15-22) October 18, 2020
- Dressed for the Occasion (Matthew 22:1-14) October 11, 2020
- Death & Rent (Matthew 21:33-46) October 4, 2020
- The Sign of the Burning Bush (Exodus 3:1-10) August 30, 2020