Psalm 127 was written for all of those who struggle with workaholism. Truth is, regardless of whether we consciously are aware of it or not, the workaholic believes that the task to be done depends on their own labor. And that belief leads to anxiety because we wonder if the getting up early, the eating on the run, the staying up late, the loss of sleep — is this not all in vain? Solomon tells us the answer to that question, but then positively we can also discover what labor is not in vain if we pay attention to his wise words.
- An Alternative Advent Annoucement: Bouncing Baby Boy Born (Luke 1:57-80) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent Joy (Luke 1:39-56) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent (Luke 1:5-25) December 13, 2020
- Overcoming Spiritual Sluggishness (Revelation 3:1-6) November 22, 2020
- Return on Investment (Matthew 25:14-30) November 15, 2020