We live in a day and age of instant gratification. We are being trained to want what we want now rather than later. We are not taught to look beyond our present circumstances. And whatever it is that we want, we often can get it quickly. We are always searching for the short-cut — how can I get there faster and with less pain? Three times Satan offered Jesus a short-cut. And three times Jesus was able to refuse it — He refused to make a decision to take a short-cut when there were urgent concerns pressing upon Him. Listen and find out how Jesus did it and whether we might be able to follow His road.
- There is No Such Thing as Unplanned April 8, 2019
- Race for the Cure (Hebrews 12:1-13) March 3, 2019
- A Burial Ground (Genesis 23) February 17, 2019
- Child Sacrifice & The Sacrifice of Isaac (Genesis 22) February 10, 2019
- Fallen and Can’t Get Up? (Romans 11:11-36) February 3, 2019
RevMarple Twitter Feed