Ephesians 5:1-14 is training for the Christian’s conscience in how to talk again. When we are born again, we have to learn how to walk and talk again. We have to learn how to speak the gospel — how to speak words of grace. The world tries to train our conscience through words that tear people down and through dirty jokes. This is a second installment of the school of Christ. The two main lessons being that words of thanks to God should replace trash talk and words that expose works of darkness should replace words excusing or approving of bad behavior.
- There is No Such Thing as Unplanned April 8, 2019
- Race for the Cure (Hebrews 12:1-13) March 3, 2019
- A Burial Ground (Genesis 23) February 17, 2019
- Child Sacrifice & The Sacrifice of Isaac (Genesis 22) February 10, 2019
- Fallen and Can’t Get Up? (Romans 11:11-36) February 3, 2019
RevMarple Twitter Feed