Luke 2:8-20 shows us that a miracle on your street can transform you to not fear the judgment of God, to glorify and praise God, make peace with one another, and treasure up the word of God and ponder His word in your hearts. Thanks be to God. Merry Christmas.
- The Seventh Word: “Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit” (Luke 23:46) April 2, 2021
- A Fish Story (Jonah 3, Luke 11:29-32) February 21, 2021
- An Alternative Advent Annoucement: Bouncing Baby Boy Born (Luke 1:57-80) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent Joy (Luke 1:39-56) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent (Luke 1:5-25) December 13, 2020