Matthew 28:18-20 and 1 Corinthians 12:3-6 form part of the background for this topical message on the doctrine of the Trinity. Simply put, we worship God who is one and three. He is the original unity and diversity. He has revealed to us His name. This is not some generic god, He is personal and we have a relationship with Him. God is not a math problem to be solved, He is the living God. We should begin with God as Triune as our presupposition for everything — our starting point for everything — our example to imitate. It is the most relevant and practical of all doctrines — it is the summary of Christian belief.
- An Alternative Advent Annoucement: Bouncing Baby Boy Born (Luke 1:57-80) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent Joy (Luke 1:39-56) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent (Luke 1:5-25) December 13, 2020
- Overcoming Spiritual Sluggishness (Revelation 3:1-6) November 22, 2020
- Return on Investment (Matthew 25:14-30) November 15, 2020