Daniel 9 includes his prayer of confession for himself and for all Israel. This is a model prayer, which is why we have been using some of its lines for our prayer of confession each Sunday, but it is also by a representative of righteous Israel — Daniel. This chapter is also full of symbolism with regard to the numbers 7 and 10 and their multiples. As is common with Daniel, the interpretation might leave you with more questions than answers. But when you hear what it all means, may you give thanks for the forgiveness of sins in Jesus Christ!
- The Living Water and the Holy Spirit November 10, 2019
- Blood and Water November 3, 2019
- Genesis 1 & the PCA: A Reply to Bill Peacock November 1, 2019
- Now the Glory-Temple Finds Us October 28, 2019
- The Shaking of the Anglican Establishment in Colonial Virginia October 18, 2019