The account of the unborn children in Luke 1:26-45 was the starting point for this reflection on the coming of the Christ, the Son of God, who became man at His conception in the virgin Mary. The application of this truth is anything that promotes life and life everlasting.
- The Seventh Word: “Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit” (Luke 23:46) April 2, 2021
- A Fish Story (Jonah 3, Luke 11:29-32) February 21, 2021
- An Alternative Advent Annoucement: Bouncing Baby Boy Born (Luke 1:57-80) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent Joy (Luke 1:39-56) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent (Luke 1:5-25) December 13, 2020