The account of the unborn children in Luke 1:26-45 was the starting point for this reflection on the coming of the Christ, the Son of God, who became man at His conception in the virgin Mary. The application of this truth is anything that promotes life and life everlasting.
- The Living Water and the Holy Spirit November 10, 2019
- Blood and Water November 3, 2019
- Genesis 1 & the PCA: A Reply to Bill Peacock November 1, 2019
- Now the Glory-Temple Finds Us October 28, 2019
- The Shaking of the Anglican Establishment in Colonial Virginia October 18, 2019