The account of the unborn children in Luke 1:26-45 was the starting point for this reflection on the coming of the Christ, the Son of God, who became man at His conception in the virgin Mary. The application of this truth is anything that promotes life and life everlasting.
- There is No Such Thing as Unplanned April 8, 2019
- Race for the Cure (Hebrews 12:1-13) March 3, 2019
- A Burial Ground (Genesis 23) February 17, 2019
- Child Sacrifice & The Sacrifice of Isaac (Genesis 22) February 10, 2019
- Fallen and Can’t Get Up? (Romans 11:11-36) February 3, 2019
RevMarple Twitter Feed