Hebrews 12:3-13 and Ephesians 6:1-4 form the background for this topical message for Father’s day about how real men act like men in Christ. This could be reworded to real men in Christ act like men to show a different angle on the point. The sermon looks at the different results from real men in Christ acting like men and men who fail to lead their household to follow Jesus. The rebellion of Korah, Dathan and Abiram in Numbers 16 is the example used for the latter.
- The Seventh Word: “Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit” (Luke 23:46) April 2, 2021
- A Fish Story (Jonah 3, Luke 11:29-32) February 21, 2021
- An Alternative Advent Annoucement: Bouncing Baby Boy Born (Luke 1:57-80) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent Joy (Luke 1:39-56) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent (Luke 1:5-25) December 13, 2020