Hebrews 12:3-13 and Ephesians 6:1-4 form the background for this topical message for Father’s day about how real men act like men in Christ. This could be reworded to real men in Christ act like men to show a different angle on the point. The sermon looks at the different results from real men in Christ acting like men and men who fail to lead their household to follow Jesus. The rebellion of Korah, Dathan and Abiram in Numbers 16 is the example used for the latter.
- The Living Water and the Holy Spirit November 10, 2019
- Blood and Water November 3, 2019
- Genesis 1 & the PCA: A Reply to Bill Peacock November 1, 2019
- Now the Glory-Temple Finds Us October 28, 2019
- The Shaking of the Anglican Establishment in Colonial Virginia October 18, 2019