James 2 (also read Matthew 5:7 and 5:17-20) is fairly difficult to apply in a Presbyterian church. After all, most Presbyterians assume that the seats in the back pew are the seats of honor. In any case, this message encourages sharing the gospel with the poor in word and deed as signs of genuine faith. The two major themes are partiality and works.
- The Living Water and the Holy Spirit November 10, 2019
- Blood and Water November 3, 2019
- Genesis 1 & the PCA: A Reply to Bill Peacock November 1, 2019
- Now the Glory-Temple Finds Us October 28, 2019
- The Shaking of the Anglican Establishment in Colonial Virginia October 18, 2019