Matthew 28:1-15 shows us the tomb was empty and that the women saw Jesus. While everyone agrees that the tomb was empty on the first day of the week, the disagreement is over the reason it was empty. The sermon confronts you with the authority of the risen and reigning Lord Jesus. Sinners will interpret these things through sin-stained glasses, believers will respond to the statement “He is Risen” with “Risen indeed.” May God give you grace to interpret these things as He does.
- Gone Fishing (John 21:1-14) July 11, 2021
- July 4, 2021: With Great Liberty (Romans 15:1-6) July 4, 2021
- Great Thanksgiving Prayer Based on Romans July 4, 2021
- The Seventh Word: “Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit” (Luke 23:46) April 2, 2021
- A Fish Story (Jonah 3, Luke 11:29-32) February 21, 2021