Matthew 28:1-15 shows us the tomb was empty and that the women saw Jesus. While everyone agrees that the tomb was empty on the first day of the week, the disagreement is over the reason it was empty. The sermon confronts you with the authority of the risen and reigning Lord Jesus. Sinners will interpret these things through sin-stained glasses, believers will respond to the statement “He is Risen” with “Risen indeed.” May God give you grace to interpret these things as He does.
- An Alternative Advent Annoucement: Bouncing Baby Boy Born (Luke 1:57-80) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent Joy (Luke 1:39-56) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent (Luke 1:5-25) December 13, 2020
- Overcoming Spiritual Sluggishness (Revelation 3:1-6) November 22, 2020
- Return on Investment (Matthew 25:14-30) November 15, 2020