Psalm 67 calls upon God to bless Israel so that the nations will praise God in thanksgiving for their salvation, fear God in faith, and be saved (three ways of saying the same thing). I pronounce God’s blessing at the end of every time of worship and now I am doing so at the end of my ministry here in Stopover not only because I want the best for this church (as I do) but also because I want to see people be saved.
- An Alternative Advent Annoucement: Bouncing Baby Boy Born (Luke 1:57-80) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent Joy (Luke 1:39-56) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent (Luke 1:5-25) December 13, 2020
- Overcoming Spiritual Sluggishness (Revelation 3:1-6) November 22, 2020
- Return on Investment (Matthew 25:14-30) November 15, 2020