Ephesians 4:17-32 offers us an introduction to the school of Christ. Some of the lessons for Christians include that honest labor leading to sharing replaces stealing, speaking the truth in love to build one another up replaces speaking the lie to tear one another down, and forgiveness and kindness replace anger. This is training for our conscience. The world would rather train our consciences to be desensitized to sin. But in the church we want to continue to learn these lessons with one another in practice. We do not master them in this life but as we learn them we grow in our maturity.
- There is No Such Thing as Unplanned April 8, 2019
- Race for the Cure (Hebrews 12:1-13) March 3, 2019
- A Burial Ground (Genesis 23) February 17, 2019
- Child Sacrifice & The Sacrifice of Isaac (Genesis 22) February 10, 2019
- Fallen and Can’t Get Up? (Romans 11:11-36) February 3, 2019
RevMarple Twitter Feed