Ephesians 1:15-23, like Joshua 5:13-15, shows us the way things really are. This sermon attempts to help you see God’s interpretation of you and your world, which is one reason for Sunday worship. We see here reasons for offering a prayer of thanksgiving and thus for praying that you would have a Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of God are so that you would know God’s riches, power, and hope. You are not worthless, you are God’s rich inheritance. You are not powerless, Jesus is Lord. You are not hopeless, you have a certain hope for your inheritance of the new heavens and earth.
- Overcoming Spiritual Sluggishness (Revelation 3:1-6) November 22, 2020
- Return on Investment (Matthew 25:14-30) November 15, 2020
- Be Prepared (Matthew 25:1-13) November 8, 2020
- Worst Week Ever (Matthew 4:23-5:12) November 1, 2020
- What Do You Think of the Messiah? (Matthew 22:34-46) October 25, 2020