Luke 2:22-38 is the story of two wise ‘waiters.’ While we are waiting for Christmas presents or Christmas dinner, they were waiting for the coming of the Christ. In fact, Simeon’s whole life revolved around waiting for the coming of Christ. Christ is coming again! Does your life revolve around waiting for Him?
- What Do You Think of the Messiah? (Matthew 22:34-46) October 25, 2020
- Testing Jesus (Matthew 22:15-22) October 18, 2020
- Dressed for the Occasion (Matthew 22:1-14) October 11, 2020
- Death & Rent (Matthew 21:33-46) October 4, 2020
- The Sign of the Burning Bush (Exodus 3:1-10) August 30, 2020