God says, “This is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word.” We do not respect God’s word when our sacrifices and offerings are evil because they are done when our hearts are far from God. We respect God’s word when we listen to it and obey it, when God calls to us and we answer. Jesus is coming and the new Jerusalem will appear suddenly. This is good news for those who are humble and poor in spirit, those who are contrite, those who tremble at the word of God. Are you trembling at His word or are you more concerned about what other people might think?
- There is No Such Thing as Unplanned April 8, 2019
- Race for the Cure (Hebrews 12:1-13) March 3, 2019
- A Burial Ground (Genesis 23) February 17, 2019
- Child Sacrifice & The Sacrifice of Isaac (Genesis 22) February 10, 2019
- Fallen and Can’t Get Up? (Romans 11:11-36) February 3, 2019