1 Cor 3:5-23 shows us not to form factions behind human leaders or boast in our leaders. Positively it teaches that Christians leaders are servants of God who will be held accountable for their work. If their work is done with the right building materials (the true preaching of the Word of God) then it is work that God will praise in the Day. We belong to God, we do not belong to His servants. We should not give to people allegiance that should be reserved for God, which is what forming factions does (even though people would not realize this is what they are doing).
- An Alternative Advent Annoucement: Bouncing Baby Boy Born (Luke 1:57-80) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent Joy (Luke 1:39-56) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent (Luke 1:5-25) December 13, 2020
- Overcoming Spiritual Sluggishness (Revelation 3:1-6) November 22, 2020
- Return on Investment (Matthew 25:14-30) November 15, 2020