Daniel 10:1-11:1 allows us to see some of the fighting behind the scenes. The decisive battle in the war began with the death of Jesus Christ on the cross and ended with the destruction of Jerusalem in A.D. 70. Nevertheless, we Christians are prone to battle fatigue — to exhaustion and weariness — because the end has been near for so long. Still God gives us strength when we have none left. And we can advance the fight on every front.
- The Living Water and the Holy Spirit November 10, 2019
- Blood and Water November 3, 2019
- Genesis 1 & the PCA: A Reply to Bill Peacock November 1, 2019
- Now the Glory-Temple Finds Us October 28, 2019
- The Shaking of the Anglican Establishment in Colonial Virginia October 18, 2019