Daniel 10:1-11:1 allows us to see some of the fighting behind the scenes. The decisive battle in the war began with the death of Jesus Christ on the cross and ended with the destruction of Jerusalem in A.D. 70. Nevertheless, we Christians are prone to battle fatigue — to exhaustion and weariness — because the end has been near for so long. Still God gives us strength when we have none left. And we can advance the fight on every front.
- What Do You Think of the Messiah? (Matthew 22:34-46) October 25, 2020
- Testing Jesus (Matthew 22:15-22) October 18, 2020
- Dressed for the Occasion (Matthew 22:1-14) October 11, 2020
- Death & Rent (Matthew 21:33-46) October 4, 2020
- The Sign of the Burning Bush (Exodus 3:1-10) August 30, 2020