The birth of Jesus was good news for Israel and thus good news of great joy for all nations. This is a brief message to tie together the readings for today’s service of readings and carols. Those readings are Genesis 3:8-15, Genesis 22:15-18, Isaiah 9:2, 6-7, Micah 5:2-5, Luke 1:26-35, 38, Luke 2:1-7, Luke 2:8-16, and after the message to these is added Matthew 2:1-11.
- The Living Water and the Holy Spirit November 10, 2019
- Blood and Water November 3, 2019
- Genesis 1 & the PCA: A Reply to Bill Peacock November 1, 2019
- Now the Glory-Temple Finds Us October 28, 2019
- The Shaking of the Anglican Establishment in Colonial Virginia October 18, 2019