This is an advent sermon on Matthew 25:31-46 called “The Live Nativity Resumes” since we find sheep and goats and shepherds at the nativity of Christ and we find Christ is the shepherd separating the sheep and goats when He returns. He can tell the sheep and goats apart easily because the sheep are active in ministry to fellow Christians and the goats fail to serve other Christians. In a sense you “earn” eternal life because it is a reward for doing what God prepared beforehand for you to walk in.
- The Living Water and the Holy Spirit November 10, 2019
- Blood and Water November 3, 2019
- Genesis 1 & the PCA: A Reply to Bill Peacock November 1, 2019
- Now the Glory-Temple Finds Us October 28, 2019
- The Shaking of the Anglican Establishment in Colonial Virginia October 18, 2019