Acts 2 has two major questions. The first one is “What does this mean?” I have preached about that question before. Even though I will be adding insights not previously mentioned that answer this first question in this sermon I want to concentrate on the second question in Acts 2. The second one is “What shall we do?” After all, we are not hearing a sound like a mighty rushing wind filling this sanctuary or seeing divided tongues as of fire resting on the people around us. So what shall we do now? What do Spirit-filled disciples of Jesus do today?
- An Alternative Advent Annoucement: Bouncing Baby Boy Born (Luke 1:57-80) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent Joy (Luke 1:39-56) December 13, 2020
- An Alternative Advent (Luke 1:5-25) December 13, 2020
- Overcoming Spiritual Sluggishness (Revelation 3:1-6) November 22, 2020
- Return on Investment (Matthew 25:14-30) November 15, 2020